Sunday, April 1, 2012

Rust and summer

Been a little while, I got busy with school work.

Anywho, a couple of big things!

1) I decided I didn't like the 90% of rust that I had detailed. So I started over. I don't want to release something into a contest that is going to have a lot of the public playing if I don't like the map. Visually, it is now akin to Barn Blitz style of detailing. I hope to have that done by the deadline. Don't know if I'll have much time to do anything else besides just detailing and optimization; that all depends on how quickly I work and school work I have.

2) Pseudomagnetism is a go! I'll be doing level design for my friend, ezekel, mod. Together we're coming up with a few more mechanics, plot, artstyle (going to be an old USSR Cold War research facility) . That'll be my summer project after rust is officially out. If it takes longer than the summer, so be it. I want to to make sure we do the best we can. I will be using this and my Youtube channel as a way to bring updates as I can. More info to come in the coming months. (As more idea's get cemented, I'll blog about them and why we're choosing to do what we are doing)

So thats it. Nothing too exciting.

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment